Neural Tissue Disorders - Workshop
By Luke McManus | 28th January 2019 | Clinical Development
The following workshop was filmed at Life Ready Physio on 15th January 2019.
This was only a 90-minute workshop so was streamlined to cover the following topics:
- Review of the definitions of nociceptive, neuropathic and nociplastic pain
- Simple physiotherapy assessment of neural tissue disorders (deep tendon reflexes, power, neural tissue provocation testing)
- Two simple treatment techniques as an option for mild radiculopathy as well as peripheral nerve sensitisation
The slides for this presentation can be downloaded here.
Feel free to share this workshop with anyone that might find it helpful.
Luke is Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist from Perth, Australia. He created Physio Development to help physiotherapists identify their unique career pathway and to enjoy a long and successful career in physiotherapy.
Would you like to receive free monthly clinical resources and updates?
Subscribe below to receive a monthly email with updates and hand-picked clinical resources including:
- A clinical research paper or review paper
- A podcast episode
- Latest Physio Development blog articles
- Information on upcoming courses and training