Infographic (Italian): How Does Exercise Affect Our Brain Chemistry?
By Luke McManus | 10th December 2015 | Clinical Development
This is part two of our newly translated set of infographics into Italian.
Special thanks again to Tiziano Innocenti for his kind work and help translating.
Please feel free to share around Italy!
Tiziano can be contacted at email@example.com for anyone looking for a local contact in Italy to discuss any of these topics further.
The following are links to infographics that have also been translated into Italian:
- Chronic Low Back Pain – A Biopsychosocial Approach
- Acute Low Back Pain – A Biopsychosocial Approach
- The Physiology of Stress in the Brain and Body
Please share with anyone that might find these helpful!
Luke is Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist from Perth, Australia. He created Physio Development to help physiotherapists identify their unique career pathway and to enjoy a long and successful career in physiotherapy.
Would you like to receive free monthly clinical resources and updates?
Subscribe below to receive a monthly email with updates and hand-picked clinical resources including:
- A clinical research paper or review paper
- A podcast episode
- Latest Physio Development blog articles
- Information on upcoming courses and training