Infographic (Italian): What is Happening In Our Brain and Body During Stress?
By Luke McManus | 9th December 2015 | Clinical Development
The following infographic has been thankfully translated into Italian by physiotherapist, Tiziano Innocenti.
I’m very grateful to be able to reach out and connect with Italian physiotherapists and be able to share ideas between us.
Please feel free to share this with any physiotherapists in Italy!
Tiziano can be contacted at email@example.com for anyone looking for a local contact in Italy to discuss any of these topics further.
The following infographics have also been translated into Italian:
- How Does Exercise Affect Our Brain Chemistry?
- Chronic Low Back Pain – A Biopsychosocial Approach
- Acute Low Back Pain – A Biopsychosocial Approach
Please share with anyone that might find these helpful!
Luke is Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist from Perth, Australia. He created Physio Development to help physiotherapists identify their unique career pathway and to enjoy a long and successful career in physiotherapy.
Would you like to receive free monthly clinical resources and updates?
Subscribe below to receive a monthly email with updates and hand-picked clinical resources including:
- A clinical research paper or review paper
- A podcast episode
- Latest Physio Development blog articles
- Information on upcoming courses and training