Professional Development and Support for Physiotherapists
Are you looking for support in your physiotherapy professional development?
Welcome to Physio Development
Physio Development provides post-graduate level mentoring and support for Australian physiotherapists in musculoskeletal clinical settings.
My name is Luke McManus and I'm an APA Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist from Perth, Western Australia.
Physio Development is a mentoring project borne out of gratitude for the help and support I've received from many expert level teachers and clinicians in Australia. This is a small way I can give back to the profession.
A career in physiotherapy is an exciting yet challenging journey that is I believe a lifelong learning process.
Support in a physiotherapy career is so important in an environment of constant change and growth.
Physio Development aims to provide support in developing calm, confident physiotherapists that enjoy the work we do.
- In-clinic 1-1 mentoring
- Remote mentoring - video conferencing
- Workshops and practical sessions for physiotherapists
- Musculoskeletal presentations for GP clinics
Second Opinion Physiotherapy Assessments
- Clinical assessment and treatment planning for challenging clinical presentations
Subscribe for Monthly Clinical Resources
Subscribe below to receive a monthly email that curates a variety of clinical resources including:
- Systematic reviews
- Clinical research papers (full text articles and abstracts)
- Other articles relevant to physiotherapy continuing education