Are you looking for support in your physiotherapy professional development?
Welcome to Physio Development
Physio Development provides post-graduate level mentoring and support for Australian physiotherapists in musculoskeletal clinical settings.
My name is Luke McManus and I'm an APA Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist from Perth, Western Australia.
Physio Development was borne out of gratitude for the help and support I've received from many expert level teachers and clinicians in Australia. This is a small way I can give back to the profession.
A career in physiotherapy is an exciting yet challenging journey that is I believe a lifelong learning process.
The first few years of a physiotherapy career are especially adventurous and support is important to help all clinicians develop their clinical and broader non-clinical skills.
Physio Development aims to provide support in developing calm, confident physiotherapists that enjoy the work we do.
Recent Graduate Support
- Strategies for professional and personal skills development for recent graduate physiotherapists
- Workshops, practical sessions and presentations for physiotherapists and allied health practitioners
- In-clinic one-on-one mentoring
- Remote mentoring
Second Opinion Physiotherapy Assessments
- Clinical assessment, treatment planning and management of sports and musculoskeletal presentations
Subscribe for Monthly Clinical Resources
Subscribe below to receive a monthly email that curates a variety of clinical resources including:
- Systematic reviews
- Clinical research papers (full text articles and abstracts)
- Other articles relevant to physiotherapy continuing education